Stock Transfer Agent

If you are a stockholder of record (i.e., your shares are registered in your name with Nucor’s transfer agent), you may contact American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC regarding questions about your stock ownership. Send all correspondence, including address changes and certificates for transfer, as well as inquiries concerning lost, stolen or destroyed stock certificates or dividend checks, to:

American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue · Brooklyn, NY 11219
Phone: 877-715-0504 · Fax: 718-236-2641

If you are a beneficial owner of shares (i.e., you own shares through a bank or brokerage account) and have specific questions about your stock ownership, it will be necessary to contact your bank/broker directly for assistance.